The NanoMedPhD programme is open to researchers of all nationalities. NanoMedPhD is looking for top-class researchers that meet the following requirements (Eligible Researchers):
- Early-Stage Researchers (ESR): applicants shall, at the time of recruitment (the reference date is the expected date of recruitment: 15 September 2017), be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree. Full-time equivalent research experience is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree which would formally entitle him or her to embark on a doctorate, either in the country in which the degree was obtained or in the country in which the researcher is recruited, irrespective of whether or not a doctorate is or was ever envisaged.
- Degree: Applicants must hold a degree which formally entitles them to embark on a doctorate. Therefore, applicants shall certify one of the following situations:
- EITHER hold a degree from a EHEA (European Higher Education Area) country which grants access to a Master's degree and have achieved a minimum of 300 ECTS credits in university studies of which at least 60 must be at Master's level,
- OR hold a qualification obtained in accordance with foreign educational systems without the need for official recognition, having previously confirmed with the university that this qualification accredits a level of training equivalent to the official Spanish university Master's degree and that it would serve as a means of access to a PhD in the country in which it was awarded.
- Mobility Rule: at the time of recruitment, researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date (15 September 2017). Compulsory national service and/or short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.